Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Guest Blogger - Recipe Included!!!

Today I am letting my guest blogger take over and boy does she have a GREAT recipe for you!!!
 
 
Hi y'all! Alesha Haley from Made with Love here! Would love to share one of my new favorite Pancake recipes!
I discovered Clean Eating a little over a year ago, and fell in love! During the week its lots of veggies and lean meat, but Protein Pancake Saturday has become a weekend ritual in my house!
Who said eating healthy had to be boring?! Clean Eating helped me lose 30 pounds, Get pregnant, gain 30 pounds HAHA, and now Im on my fitness journey once again to get my body by baby even stronger than ever! 
 
 
Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes {Clean Eating}

Pancake Ingredients:
-2 egg whites
-1 TB of baking powder
-1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
-3 TB of oat flour


Topping Ingredients:
-2 TB of water
-1 TB greek yogurt {plain}
-1 TB of natural unsweetened cocoa powder
-dash of natural honey
{Can substitute protein powder for an all natural peanut butter instead}
 

Steps:
1.Mix all the pancake ingredients in bowl, until all lumps are out.
2. On low heat, spoon batter onto pan, cook each pancake 2 minutes per side.
While pancakes are cooking, make your toppings.
3. In one small bowl, mix Peanut Protein Powder + water for peanut butter topping {OR} Use an all natural peanut butter.
4. In second small bowl mix cocoa powder, greek yogurt, honey.
5. Pile your pancakes on plate, top with BOTH cocoa & peanut butter & sliced bananas.
6.Devour in seconds! 
Enjoy y'all!

*Makes 1 serving, {5 small 2" pancakes}
For two servings double recipe.
 
 
 
Don't forget to stop by Alesha's blog (http://www.aleshahaley.com/) and check out all she has to offer! She truly is an amazing woman who I respect and look up too. She is one of the mom's who has encouraged me to try and make my pregnancy the healthiest I can and to get back into shape after Dax is born. Alesha is hands down one of my favorite people to follow for inspiration! Thank you, Alesha!!
 
signature

2 comments:

  1. These were so delish and eating only 1 filled me up! Yummy! Thank you Alesha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.. I will definitely be back for more. the links to visit our website whey protein side effects

    ReplyDelete